Electrical Technology Training
Your Journey as an Electrician Begins Here
For nearly 50 years, YTI Career Institute has served as a beacon to our students—brightening their outlook for the future and illuminating their path to a rewarding career.
As a YTI student, you'll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled, hands-on training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Experienced, energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify in the form of grants, scholarships or loans.
5. Career Services assistance through your personal Career Services Specialist.
Electrical Technology Program
The Electrical Technology program is offered at our York campus. During this 9-month program, students receive training in construction site safety, OSHA requirements, National Electrical Code standards and practices, proper tool use and care, interpretation of electrical blueprints/plans, job specification and pricing, installation, testing, troubleshooting and repair of electrical service panels, wiring and fixtures, installation of coaxial, telephone and data cabling, ladder logic, PLCs, customer service, math and algebra skills for the trades, and basic small business practices.
- Altoona, PA
- Lancaster, PA
- York, PA
YTI: Accredited by the
Not all programs available at all campuses. Program lengths and class times vary. Job placement not guaranteed. Financial aid available to those who qualify. For more information about our graduation rates, the median loan debt of students who completed our programs, and other important information, visit yti.edu/disclosures.