San Joaquin Valley College
Electrical Technology at San Joaquin Valley College
SJVC's Electrical Technology program prepares students for employment in numerous electrical and electrically related trades. Upon completion of the Electrical Technology program, the student will be able to install, maintain, and repair electrical equipment and systems.
- Electrical conduit bending
- Electric circuitry and residential, commercial, and industrial wiring
- Electrical blueprint reading
- OSHA Standards for the construction industry
- PLC and motor controls
The SJVC Electrical Technology program prepares students for employment in numerous electrical and electrically related fields
- New construction - indoor and outdoor
- Tenant improvements
- Industrial - Oil Refineries/Solar/Power Plants/Wind Generation/Green Technologies
- Commercial - Malls/Hospital/Military/Business Centers/Big Box Stores/Restaurants
- Residential - Single family/Apartments/Property Management
Graduates can earn a Certificate of Completion, are OSHA 30 certified, and are eligible to sit for the California General Electrician's Certification Exam. As well as Lockout/tagout certification and CPR.
Source: Career School Now - San Joaquin Valley College