Electrician Training at Everest University
The Electrician program can provide you with the necessary technical, scientific, communication, and interpersonal skills for successful employment. You can be prepared for residential, industrial and commercial tasks in this vital field.
The commercial and residential electrical industries are constantly evolving as new industry demands require increased skill sets for electricians. Graduates need the necessary core and specialty skills to successfully meet electrician standards and be embraced by the marketplace.
Through the Electrician diploma program, students can learn skills of electrical safety, tools and theory, the National Electrical Code (NEC), conduit bending, residential and commercial wiring, power distribution, advanced code concepts and motors, industrial controls, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), personal development, jobsite management, fire and security alarms, voice, data, TV, signaling systems and fiber optics. Lab experience is an integral part of the program.
Graduates of the Electrician diploma program should be qualified for entry-level or trainee positions with employers of commercial and residential electricians, preventive maintenance electricians, production electricians, bench electricians, repair electricians, industrial maintenance electricians, programming electricians, maintenance technicians, field service electricians, installation electricians, and any manufacturing industry or market sector employer that has a need for electricians.
Upon successful completion of all program modules, students may be awarded a diploma.
A solid background in the theory and technology of the electrical field can expand your knowledge base and provide an advantage with career advancement.
Everest Colleges, Institutes and Universities offer you hands-on career education in some of America's established career fields. Benefits include:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as one year, allowing you to get the training you need and into the workforce quickly.
- Courses taught by instructors who are former industry professionals eager to provide you with practical insights into the subjects they teach.
- Flexible schedules designed to meet the needs of working adults and support systems designed to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Career Services professionals who can help you find postgraduation employment opportunities in your area—a service you can access throughout your career.*
- Everest is dedicated to your success today—and tomorrow!
Popular Career Training Programs
Everest Colleges, Institutes and Universities offer career education in these and other popular areas:
- Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
*Employment is not guaranteed, but career services help is available for students and graduates.
Programs, program lengths and program schedules vary by campus and by state. Everest College, Institute, and University are part of Zenith Education Group.
Accreditation and Disclosure
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please visit our website at http://www.everest.edu/disclosures
*Financial aid is available for those who qualify.